Looking for a New Job? ganc.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Confidential & they are Hiring Candidates for Controller
Company Name : Confidential
Company Location : Deerfield Beach, FL
Job Position : Controller
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Confidential Service industry Company has serviced the Florida area for over 13 years. As part of our continued growth, we are looking for our next talented and highly motivated employees to join our Team. Hopefully that next person is You!
With 13 years in the market, we thrive on creating careers, not just employment.
We are seeking an experienced Controller to oversee all financial, accounting, payroll, as well as some human resources activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, including overseeing the monthly close cycle, all general ledger activity, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and balance sheet control. In addition, the controller will serve as business partner to the general manager, leading the annual budgeting process and performing ad-hoc financial analysis. Service industry experience a plus. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of accounting, job costing and billing processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace and is well-versed in working closely with management. This is a detail oriented, hands-on position.
Pay Scale will be based on experience level
· Responsible for monthly financial close including bank and other balance sheet reconciliations to ensure financial statement accuracy.
· Manage accounting staff, including AP, AR and payroll
· Monitor cash flow and accounts receivable aging, working with business leaders to proactively pursue overdue accounts.
· Liaise with CFO and Corporate Controller of parent company.
· Liaise with external auditors.
· Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans.
· Compile and analyze financial reporting packages.
· Prepare operating budgets in coordination with senior management.
· Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures.
· Communicate financial metrics to senior management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLSET
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting major preferred.
· Minimum 4 years accounting experience in a supervisory level accounting or financial management role
· Experienced with P&Ls by department, balance sheet reconciliations, AP, AR, job costing, GL postings and control, inventory control/management.
· Advanced skills in MS Excel a must
· Sage Intacct experience is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to work closely with a senior management team.
· Ability to manage and lead accounting staff.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
The skills and abilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
Excellent attendance and work record
Highly motivated and professional
Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Ability to set a positive example for other employees.
Commitment to excellence and quality
Flexibility in schedule and responsibilities
Outgoing and positive attitude
Confidential Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as ganc.in