Looking for a New Job? ganc.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Baylor St Luke’s Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for HR Coordinator
Company Name : Baylor St Luke’s Medical Center
Company Location : Houston, TX 77030
Job Position : HR Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center is an internationally recognized leader in research and clinical excellence that has given rise to breakthroughs in cardiovascular care neuroscience oncology transplantation and more. Our team’s efforts have led to the creation of many research programs and initiatives to develop advanced treatments found nowhere else in the world. In our commitment to advancing standards in an ever-evolving healthcare environment our new McNair Campus is designed around the human experience—modeled on evidence-based practices for the safety of patients visitors staff and physicians. The 27.5-acre campus represents the future of healthcare through a transformative alliance focused on leading-edge patient care research and education. Our strong alliance with Texas Heart® Institute and Baylor College of Medicine allows us to bring our patients a powerful network of care unlike any other. Our collaboration is focused on increasing access to care through a growing network of leading specialists and revolutionizing healthcare to save lives and improve the health of the communities we serve.
Human Resource Coordinator serve as a strategic partner and resource on various Human Resources related matters. The
Coordinator-Human Resources formulates partnerships across the HR function with multiple Centers of Excellence (COEs) to deliver value within a hospital or clinical setting, across the Texas division, and across the organization as a whole. Responsible for managing and improving candidate experience through full life cycle onboarding process, aligning processes to support manager and employee self-service transactions and ensuring integrity of data in HR, Payroll and applicable downstream systems.
1. Responsible for maintaining integrity of HR data in various systems through reporting, tracking, auditing and cleaning up personnel data across multiple facilities.
2. Complete data entry of employee documents into electronic personnel record system to ensure consistency of records and maintain record retention guidelines.
3. Coordinate with various HR functional areas to develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to be maintained and updated to align with divisional processes.
4. Provide response to Centralized HR Operations national team regarding any legacy data that is not accessible outside of local HR team.
5. Request and monitor HR system role requests for all HR team members to ensure employees have correct level of access to minimize operational disruptions.
6. Serve as liaison between facility HR leaders and Centralized HR Operations team for researching and escalating issues that impact day to day facility operations.
7. Administer and maintain various divisional HR programs and provide a central point of contact for HR team members, managers, and employees.
8. Submit and track various HR operational processes that are coordinated with local and national teams to ensure consistency of processes and timely response of issues.
9. Support Day One Orientation registration, check in and monitoring of candidate experience to ensure alignment with culture and efficiency of activities.
1. Ensure needs are met in a timely manner and with the highest level of customer service in support of HR functional support, as well as manager and employee transactional HR support.
2. Provide HR Policy guidance to assist employees in locating and navigating enterprise and divisional policies.
3. Oversee onboarding activities for all new hires to ensure complete and accurate information is collected and entered into HR systems and to ensure positive experience for all candidates.
4. Manage day-to-day HR administrative tasks to ensure compliance and accuracy of data being entered into HR systems.
5. Assist and oversee initiatives for the office to include coordinating candidate interviews, employee engagement initiatives and facility specific programs.
6. Partner with functional HR teams to design effective programs, processes, and policies to ensure standards across the division are aligned within each facility and across all functional areas.
7. Identify and implement HR best practices to align, partner and collaborate with leadership to ensure high standards of service.
8. Perform ad hoc requests and assist with special projects and other initiatives as needed.
9. Maintain all job postings, internal and on the company website, on a weekly basis. Distribute reports to all appropriate parties.
Education and Licensure
Bachelor’s Degree – a related field or may substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Zero (0) years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree
One (1) years of relevant experience with Associates Degree
Three (3) years of relevant experience with High School Diploma/GED
Bilingual in Spanish
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
Strong written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with hospital personnel, applicants and outside agencies.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix-oriented organization.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive data at all times.
Adhere to organizational and department specific standards and guidelines.
Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with managers, employees, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Knowledge of terminology and competencies demonstrated in an HR environment.
Standing, pushing, pulling, twisting, kneeling, reaching, grasping, stooping, bending and repetitive movements – up to 30% of the time.
Sitting, and walking – 30% – 50% of the time.
Lifting up to 10 lbs. and 11-20 lbs. – Up to 30% of the time.
Carrying up to 10 lbs. – Up to 30% of the time.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in position.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as ganc.in